Gamma Phi Beta was founded November 11, 1874 at Syracuse University in Syracuse, New York
Helen M. Dodge, Frances E. Haven, E. Adeline Curtis and Mary A. Bingham were the original four founders of Gamma Phi Beta
Our Mission Statement is "To inspire the highest type of womanhood"
We will build confident women of character who celebrate sisterhood and make a difference in the world around us.
- We promote lifelong commitment, intellectual and personal growth, and service to humanity.
- We perpetuate our heritage as we commit to the growth of our Sorority.
- We foster enduring friendships.
- We advocate ethical behavior, respect, authenticity, accountability and integrity.
- We aspire to excellence in all that we do.
MOTTO: Founded upon a rock
COLORS: Brown & Mode, Pink
FLOWER: Pink Carnation
SYMBOL: Crescent moon
The Gamma Phi Beta crest
Gamma Phi Beta Founders
Our badge was designed in 1874 by Tiffany & Co.